Nice Guys’ Attraction Is Good For The Group
Nice Guys’ Attraction Is Good For The Group
When it comes to dating advice for guys, it seems as if the best advice is to not be nice. As women are considered the last of the human race, it seems the only way to win is to be the dominant male, which is then called a “bad boy.”
Nice guys’ attraction is good for the group. That is not to say that the niceness will not help you on the dating scene. Women do like a guy who is kind, caring and hug-able. But a woman says nothing when she is under a guy’s power and when she is handed her heart by a nice guy. She just sees a friend.
The term “nice guys” suggests an origin myth. There is no such thing as a “niceless” man, or a “nice” guy. Women know these words do not apply to them so they do not worry about how a guy will treat them and they trust that a man will not dictate where, when and with who it is that they will hang out.
Besides, the term is new. Nice guys have never been popular. Its a new twist on an age-old idea of a good man. The term was not embraced with such passion orfare because the feminist movement was in full swing and few lasting legacies are for men. Nobody was into taking up the language and its significance as a ” feminist term.” Most people use the term “nice guys” because they want to eventually reconcile with an understanding of feminism and the pace of change in our society.
Nice guys’ attraction is good for the group and all that they represent and which they are. Below are the complicating elements of nice guys’ attraction.
- Nice guys’ are excited to please. If it is an official, official public relationship, the want to please the other partner, make them happy, make them feel good.
- Nice/smart guys are concerned with external appearances. They are attracted to beauty and are immediately drawn to “hot” women.
- Nice/smart guys are concerned with being famous and traveling and other social achievements.
- Nice/smart guys are fine with both masculine and feminine roles. In fact, most people who would be considered “nice” are considered to be the most masculine or feminine and not feminine or masculine.
- Nice/smart is an indicator that someone is adopted and or socially coordinating.
Be that as it may, it is important to keep up on the attraction. It is a two-way street. You want to maintain the attraction if you are a nice guy. If you are a nice/smart guy, you probably already know the rules are different. It is not just women you understand, you also understand the rules on masculinity and femininity.
Don’t get me wrong.Talking to a nice/smart woman does not make you a bad guy or a bad man. The game is not the beast being put on theoof. She has choices and she knows where she will be going and what she will be doing. You will hit it off.
It is how you play the cards you do not have. You can be straight without looking like a sissy or you can be a bad boy without being a complete jerk.
She wants you to be attractive.Men who meet a woman and find her attractive always seem to know what to say and do. They get out of their own way and do something a little more interesting than the standard boring conversation. Can you be yourself and act your way? Not always, but most of the time you can.
If there are women who find you attractive and are not quite satisfied with your standard boring conversation, can you give her some reasons why she should or should not date you? Yes.
Meeting a woman just for one night to have some fun can be wonderful. Often, two people just find a connection more interesting than the connection they had expected. Maybe you can get what you want out of this.
But if you are not realistic about your intentions, it will be a short meeting. More importantly, there are many women you will meet who are bored with you and to you, it means you have lesser chance to find that someone you might want to keep around.
The time will come when you meet a woman who finds you attractive. If you get her number and set up a date, pick a new place to meet on. If you are looking for a woman with whom you want to have a serious relationship, pick a place where you will feel comfortable.
When you pick a new place to meet, do your homework.
- Where Can I Stream The Equalizer
- Elevate Your Style with Exquisite Party Wear: The Ultimate Guide to Fashionable and Trendsetting Attire
- Difference Between iPhone X and XS in 2023: Which Upgrade is Worth It?
- How to Concentrate on Studies: Boost Your Focus and Productivity
- Kylie Jenner Reveals Why She Dislikes Bella Hadid…